Pirin Golf Houses HS006

Overview

ID: #HS006
Price: 295,700 €
Type: All Properties
Contract: For Sale
Location: Bansko Golf Area
Bathrooms: 3
Bedrooms: 3
Area: 195m2
print this page

The design of house available is known as ‘Malina’.

The houses are all the same size and layout but there are 2 choices – detached and semi detached (known as Twin here).

As this is an ongoing development there are a few options, namely;

1/ Complete New Build

  • Select a plot of land to your liking and then the developer will construct the house – the construction will take around 18 months from the start of building.
  • We have a selection of these on offer which are all detached houses but they will not start construction on these until after the summer this year.
  • Payment Terms as a guide are 5,000euro to reserve the plot, then 30% on signing the contract with the remaining 70% paid in instalments over the build period.
  • Price start from 306,000 EUR for a fully furnished completed 195m2 house with plot of around 900m2.

2/ In-Construction

  • Purchase a house that is already in construction.
  • We currently have 2 of these for sale. Both are semi-detached houses of 195m2 and a plot of land of 723m2 and 735m2 respectively.
  • They will be finished in approximately 6 months.
  • Payment Terms are same as above but of course there would be a shorter period to spread payments over as the house will be ready sooner.
  • Price for each propery is 288,000 EUR for a fully completed and furnished house.

3/ Resale Property

  • Purchase a resell from someone who has already bought a house and is looking to sell it on.
  • Payment Terms for a resale would be 5,000euro to reserve, 20% on signing contract and the remaining 80% on completion at the Notary which is usually 2-3 months after contract.
  • Price for these start from 341,000 EUR.

For more information on these properties or to arrange a viewing or meeting with the developer just get in touch.


Send by email

General amenities

  • 24hr Security
  • Air conditioning
  • Fridge
  • Furnished
  • Gym/Fitness Area
  • Heating
  • Indoor Pool
  • Jacuzzi
  • Microwave
  • Outdoor Pool
  • Oven
  • Parking
  • Sauna
  • Spa Facilities
  • Steam Room
  • Terrace

Map

Skip to toolbar